OBIS CellX control board offers the following:
- Key Switch to set lasers into STANDBY mode or LASER ON mode. Includes two keys
- Interlock connector, includes shorted-plug to close the Interlock Circuit
- Four modulation control inputs for Analog Modulation or Variable Power
- Analog Modulation to be used with 5 volt signal up to 50 kHz
- Four modulation control inputs for Digital Modulation
- All eight inputs are SMB connectors into a 2000 Ohm input impedance
- RS-232 communication from a D-Sub 9 Pin connector
- Laser Status LED indicator
- Laser Interlock Status LED indicator
- Configures CellX to Mixed Analog Modulation and Digital Modulation mode
- CellX will require an external voltage signal to control the laser output power on the Analog Modulation inputs
- CellX will require an external voltage signal to control the laser OFF/ON with the Digital Modulation inputs
Note: This item being sold is only the single CellX circuit board. For other items shown please refer to the other CellX products.
Buy the CellX Control Board to get easy access all the CellX interface features including modulation and safety features such as the Key Switch and Interlock.